Filing Criteria for Business Person Category (FMM)
The immigration authority shall file a foreign national with a non-immigrant status,
under the visitor characteristics and the business person category, when one of the
following situations is present:
Non-paid or non-profitable activities with stay no longer than 180 days.
- Foreign national who seeks to carry out real estate business exchange or
- Foreign national who establishes, develops or manage a foreign capital
- Foreign national who renders specialized services previously agreed or
contained in a technology transfer agreement, patents and brands, machinery
purchase and sale, and personnel technical training equipment or any other
production process of a company settled in Mexico.
- Foreign national who performs professional activities under the terms of the Free
Trade Agreements signed by Mexico.
- Foreign national who attends meetings or sessions of the board of directors of
companies legally established in Mexico.
- Foreign national who performs management, executive activities, or activities that
imply specialized knowledge in a company or in a subsidiary or affiliated located
FMM - Multiple Immigration Form
Short-term Immigration document under the Non-Immigrant (Status)
Visas & Immigration Documents
Derechos Reservados, 2008. Visasmex ™ / Batres Nieto, Abogados Asociados, S.C.
Part of our services includes identifying your current immigration status in order to offer you the best option for your Mexican visa or long-term
immigration document in Mexico. Our immigration & naturalization experts are attorneys with over 10-year experience in the field who have
assisted foreign nationals from all over the world to attain their visas and immigration documents under all kinds of immigration statuses and